I get angry easily

Lately i've been so stressed out with work. I notice rhat i get angry easily. I tend to shout at my workers. I guess i needed a break from work
@ZedSmart (18679)
Do you feel burnout? I hope you could take a break sometime and able to unwind.
I really need it. My only rest day is sunday. I guess i need a vacation
@ZedSmart (18679)
@iluvuabado86 you should at any given time.
@ZedSmart after my project i plan to file for a vacation leave
• Medan, Indonesia
Don't force yourself too much. You shall take a rest tho. I suggest you to take a meditation, it's good for reduces stress.
• Medan, Indonesia
@myklj999 thankyou so much:)
@myklj999 this is not related to the topic
@myklj999 (59780)
@iluvuabado86 It is very much related to the new user I posted it to. Notice how even Admin/GoAskAlice 'liked' it.
You have to control it ,and try to no the out come,anger has made some one to kill his parents,anger has threw a young man into prison,anger has made a woman a widower because she stab her husband ,when they were arguing,anger has made people loose there job. Therefore my dear try to control u can.
Thanks for the advice. Well i dont think i can kill somebody with my anger. Not yet hehehe just joking
@iluvuabado86 ??????we all have fun here
@09027534726112233 i guess this is where i could vent out my inner negative emotions
Are you the only one who is stressed at work? Or are your co-workers stressed too? Do you apologize or make up for it in other ways?
There was an incident when i shouted at my co workers. I uttered this one very offending word. When i realized what i said, i came to him and apologized. After then we became closer friends...
You just need to get a full rest and unwind. Do something that you really enjoy and will make you relax. I think you're overworked.
That's the word overworked. It's just that because of this pandemic i can't travel to the beach to unwind and enjoy nature kore