COVID

Recently in Washington many counties got sent back to phase 2 because of infection rates. How do politicians come up with the numbers for the rates? I feel frustrated by the lack of clarity. Are you frustrated with COVID still lingering around?
they control everything sadly, from production to rates, there is no clarity found in this
Interesting thought for sure
@lstaben well i belive we are only shown two sides, protagonist and antagonist, both have some truth, but both sides never let the whole truth come out
• Nairobi, Kenya
I'm not very frustrated but I'm hopeful
I try and stay hopeful
• Nairobi, Kenya
@lstaben that's good
• Pune, India
Yes, I am. there's no specific source to check the no.s from, which govt makes up in their own house.
Interesting thought, who knows what happens
• Pune, India
@lstaben Exactly. Some days infection rates are dipping, Some days it's reaching high. Covid test numbers are getting forged.
I really don’t know how they get the numbers.
It is interesting
@kaylachan (17813)
Medicine and politics don't mix. Ever. I wish I knew how or where they're coming from, or how much of it is true.
Very fair comment, it is a tough situation and neither side is fully right.
Hello and welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first thing you should do is to read the Guideline Rules so that you know what is allowed or not on this site. Read around, Like and Comment as much as you can to make yourself known to the community. Although it's not obligatory, it would be a good idea to add the name of your country to your account page to make your posts more understandable.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Thanks
@myklj999 (56845)
• Olney, Illinois
How do politicians come up with the numbers for the rates? Well, that depends entirely upon the politician. Some make them up, some have staff to coordinate things like that.
I think both sides try and twist numbers