Sugarcane juice

Kenya
It's common here in my place and has many health benefits. It's squeezed and mixed with ginger and limes. Carries nutrients essential for our bodies.
@CarolDM (130225)
Growing up there were a lot of sugar cane fields. We would pick it and drink the juice.
• Kenya
The thin ones are very sweet and I prefer them too nowadays it's commercialized where the juice is extracted by a machine and it's just ready to drink
@CarolDM (130225)
@Laurakemunto Oh I see. That is convenient.
I can't eat it anymore but I would buy the long stalk and honey it was all about me pulling that bad boy apart and chewing until it was gritty in my mouth. I also had cane juice a few times. I can't drink that amount of sugar anymore.
• Kenya
Yea the sugar content is high though and I prefer adding some little water and I take it occasionally
• Kenya
Just saw your videos on YouTube, the steps for making your cards, it's 100percent super clear thanks alot for sharing
@thelme55 (68044)
I love that sugarcane juice. Yummy!
• Kenya
Yea it's so sweet
@RebeccasFarm (29062)
I love it..thou I have not taste it
We have this in Manila but it is not as common as other drinks.
@choijungeun (1279)
• Hangzhou, China
It looks so delicious.I love sugarcane,it tastes cool and refreshing,that's best juice to drink in the hot day.