The fix works!

By C
@ShyBear88 (45729)
Yay! We tested rubbed the drier for a few minutes to make sure it started, and started to warm up without starting a fire. That was a $40 fix that we got off of the internet and bought the kit. Saved us money to have someone try to service it pay them for there time and fix of a $40. Also don’t have to buy a new drier. I did keep the option in the table just incase.
@kaylachan (20326)
I'm happy to hear that. It sounds amazing. Glad you don't need to replace the dryer.
@ShyBear88 (45729)
One day it might need to be it was got flood a few years ago with water when I pip burst but for the now the fix was easy. I might decide later on to buy a new one
LOL. Good to know you got it fixed all by yourselves. Without having help from the service. nice
@ShyBear88 LOL. new from 9 years ago. I agree. owners generally are. It's like you broke it, you fix it. Not even taking into consideration for how long it has been in use.
@ShyBear88 (45729)
@Prabhatsingh yes! They are family and we are like yeah maybe when you got it. Technically they are suppose to fix it but always give us a hard time. So when something stops working we try to fix it first. I plan on getting a different refrigerator for the house because this one has been leaking inside the fridge for years and we have tried everything to get it to stop but nope keeps doing so. It also doesn’t work in the space and got one where the door opens up to the right instead fo the left. Also a part of that wall sticks out which makes opening it harder.
@ShyBear88 Damne, that's a lot of changes that need to take place. And you have to do it by yourself. Idiot owners.
@popciclecold (20508)
Wow you all did really good. Good job.
@ShyBear88 (45729)
Yep! Now I got some clothes in the drier drying. Hopefully nothing bad happens it’s the first run with actual clothes. I did a dry run with nothing in it and it seemed fine.
@ShyBear88 I know you are really.glad of that.
@ShyBear88 (45729)
@popciclecold indeed and we started to look at a new fridge today to put into the kitchen
@Belexhanns (2428)
• Kampala, Uganda
Its good you fixed it
@ShyBear88 (45729)
Husband fixed I’m not good with tools much.
• Kampala, Uganda
It's good to hear that the washing machine has been fixed.
@ShyBear88 (45729)
Yes it is and I didn’t have to spend a bunch of money on it either