Impact of Global Pandemic on Employment

Bangalore, India
Global pandemic has brought drastic change in everyone's life. My career before lockdown was at its best. After working for 12 years in hospitality industry, today sitting idle for almost long time. Career graph is going from best to worst ever. Some times i laugh at myself what's really happening, but still never gave up hope. I know sure things will settle in coming days. Any suggestion in future will it be the same like before or we will be seeing a totally different environment. At present just on survival mode.
@Rashnag (15288)
• Thane, India
Sorry to hear. It's difficult time. This too shall pass. Never give up hope. Have a good day
• Bangalore, India
Yup thanks, Have a good you too....
@Rashnag (15288)
• Thane, India
• Bangalore, India
@Rashnag Cheers
Hi and welcome to myLot. that's how the whole world is right now.
• Bangalore, India
Yup Thanks! Lets hope for the best.
@zabikhan09 yeah, let's hope for the best.
@cabuyogty (491)
Maybe it's different new normal formal because i feel something new today :)
• Bangalore, India
Each day is new beginning. Good to hear that.
@prinzcy (27795)
Pandemic hit hard on hospitality industry Many are affected by it. I hope better days will come. Welcome to MyLot.
• Bangalore, India
Yup Thanks, Let's hope for the best.
Everyday is a survival mode for all of us. What I have learned during the pandemic is to trust God that He is in control. As I learned to put my faith in Him... makes the day lighter and I see things in a brighter way. It is hard, so hard... but I hope everyone will find their strength in the Lord. There is no exact words to comfort those who are suffering more than us, and it is not also enough to say that everything will be fine when they see the opposite of those comforting words... but as of now let's keep on praying for ourselves and family and of them who are undergoing trials in life... I pray that God will give an extra lending hand for them very soon. God is good and always look after us.
• Bangalore, India
Yup Great! Lets hope for the best...
I hope things return to normal for you soon. Things are changing here in the US and a lot of businesses in the hospitality field are opening up again.
• Bangalore, India
Good to hear that, but may be in INDIA it may take some time.....