Effects of Overthinking

Have you ever felt like making situations or things worse because of overthinking... Overthinking lead to killing my relations with my friends But it also helped me grow within sometimes As being alone we always strive to be either good or bad...I preferred being good and moving forward
Are you kidding me, Overthinking is my friend. Been there with me from childhood. So nothing new surprises me.
@Prabhatsingh .....It's a good one.....
@Ambivert LOL Is it?
@Prabhatsingh I mean I thought are kidding
@Ambivert Overthinking and wise thinking are different.Even if you are overthinking but in right direction then its alright. I'm also victim of this.I do think a lot.But still I prefer to be alone and think about the important things and it helps.I find the mistakes I did by thinking thoroughly.
@CuriousGab Yes, Introspection in the right way always helps. Thanks for sharing your experience.
@Ambivert Yes,we should to check ourselves on a daily basis.Atleast once a week we should think of wrong we did and try not to repeat them.While we should also praise ourselves for good we have done.In this way we can keep ourselves motivated to do more good.
@CuriousGab Yeah..Lets hope it will be done....Practically..I don't think so..But I hope it should happen
@Rashnag (15288)
• Thane, India
Good to know. I avoid doing overthinking too
@Rashnag That's a good habit actually. Keep it up.
yes overthinking is dangerous
@kaylachan (21258)
I'm guilty of over thinking situations. So are a lot of people. I try not to let it get to me.
I wish the same to not let it get for everyone
@RebeccasFarm (33532)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I have a habit of this
Overtingking its not good choice