Feeling so sad..

Lovely flowers
@cacay1 (56034)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I do not know if I can continue here. I created a new account in Pay Pal this afternoon Ph time, but I feel so worried simply because PP requires my mobile phone , and requires me to receive the code to mean I own the cellular phone. The problem now, is I did not receive the code thru my registered mobile phone. It's not the old phone that was stolen. This is a two year old phone. I have another one , 1 year old phone but LT for internet an data no messaging. What must I do? I love Mylot and already had reached more than the payout.What can you suggest? Is there a bright answer to ease my aching heart.
@myklj999 (59879)
Keep having them resend the code until you get it.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@myklj999, aw, okay, thanks JJ
@JWMILLER (3392)
• Westmoreland, Tennessee
@cacay1 hope this works for you
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JWMILLER , I hope I am still on processing, very complicated.
@cahaya1983 (10487)
I would recommend doing the same thing @Vikingswest1 suggested. They have a Help Center page too, maybe you can try that as well?
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I'm going to create a new account. My previous was hacked.
@cahaya1983 (10487)
@cacay1 Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm sure the PayPal representatives can help you with the code issue.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cahaya1983 no they cannot. Only me for I own my phone.
I'm guessing that account recovery didn't work. You could use the PP Twitter and FB pages to plead your case. You can message from those pages to PP representatives and they will respond with a way to recover your account if it's at all possible. I hope they are able to help you.
@myklj999 (59879)
She's talking about a new account she made today that she has not received a code for yet.
@myklj999 Right. And she needs a code but it doesn't come to her current phone. She could ask them to resend it, and should but direct contact with a PP rep may expedite things or offer her a reason why the code wasn't sent. Those pages are perfect for getting results.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Vikingswest1, I tried everything, it's my old phone that cannot be recovered to receive the code. I also called them but the same story to send the code via old phone to prove it's me but it was stolen.
@May2k8 (15559)
Make sure your cell phone signal is full, and I agree with JJ.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@May2k8, My cellular phone is internet connect.
@May2k8 (15559)
@cacay1 I think the SMS signal uses GSM so that's all it takes to receive messages different which what internet using.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@May2k8, it's also loaded
@VonHerman (377)
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Halo! Yes worried, if you haven't receive the code for long waited time I suggest you to contact the help center. There is nothing we can do as same user to give you any advice but that, try it out get in touch with the help center. I hope you can solve it soon. Have a great day. -Von Herman.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@VonHerman, Hi Von? Already did it but still denied. I can't log in for they required to send back to them the code, but my phone shows no code sent
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
@cacay1 are you using the same number phone when you register with paypal? Try to look in sim message in the setting in your messaging app, in my phone it located to setting-additional setting-sim card storage. Try that out.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@VonHerman different for the first was stolen that's why I cannot receive the Code fro. pp. . I'll try that who knows it will work. Thanks handsome.
@Anqaya (811)
I really can't think of any solution but I don't want you to leave mylot. I'm praying for you. Don't worry.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Anqaya, , I'll try and try tomorrow. Usually good luck happens to me every Thursday.
@Anqaya (811)
@cacay1 I'm sure you'll have your lucky Thursday. Don't worry.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Anqaya , I am still fighting here my PP
If you still face any problem you can contact PayPal support
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Butterfingers, yes I did it but they still want me to read the code and send it back to them.
@cacay1 ok keep trying
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Butterfingers, tomorrow promise I'll keep on requesting to resend and resend the code.
@louievill (28415)
If country code +63 is included in the format when you drop it down, try eliminating the first " 0 " ( zero ) of your mobile number when you add it Hope it works
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill, but it's already written the +63 in pp blank space
@louievill (28415)
@cacay1 so did you try to eliminate the first zero of your number when you typed in? So example +639... instead of +6309...
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@louievill, yes my friend. . I'll tryto create using my celfon android and use other IP. They might sense me thru my IP, the one I used in my claim. I used laptop I'll try my android phone. I'll tell you update of this try an error.
Contact PayPal customer service. I needed to do that once and everything worked out.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him, I did it already. My problem with pp is different from others. It's phone related afterwhich code cannot be read,my phone was stolen.
@lazydaizee (3673)
Maybe you should contact them and let them know that you are worried about this. I do not like giving my phone number out over the internet since I got hacked a couple of years ago.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@lazydaizee, I had contacted them but, the same story to receive the code and it back to them, but my phone was lost so cannot read the e code.
@Nakitakona (44928)
You said you created a new PP account Then you should indicate your new phone.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nakitakona that is the content of my post, requiring me phone but code didn't arrive to my phone.
@Nakitakona (44928)
@cacay1 That's the thing for you to resolve.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Nakitakona ,, fortunately, my PP problem was resolved this day.
@S4mmyboy (2070)
• Mumbai, India
Ohh sorry for you for the problems you are facing. Hope it gets rectified at the earliest.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@S4mmyboy, Hi Sam? Thank you once again. My old account was hacked by Turkish . I learned this when I finally traced the authentic link of PP. I was also able to create a new PP account using my android phone and thru the PP App and link they sent me. I am so grateful for this day for life is so kind to me. Congrats self. Thank you Sam for your thoughtfulness.
@S4mmyboy (2070)
• Mumbai, India
@cacay1 Glad that the issue is now resolved. You got some relief now. Happy for you
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@S4mmyboy , Thank you Sam, I actually write a post about Bad and Good news here to consulate myself from a laborious fight to create a new account. i can move on now. I have to forget the money in my previous hacked account
@Rashnag (17011)
• Surat, India
Sorry to hear. No idea dear. You can ask the admin
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Rashnag, Thank you, Rash, finally, I was able to create a new PP account using my android phone. I learned from PP that my old account with pending money was hacked by Turkish. I am glad my mind guided me to use my android phone for if use my laptop, it's the same feedback that I received from PP .Those hackers were now blocked by PP.
@Rashnag (17011)
• Surat, India
@cacay1 ok dear. Good to know. Take care
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Rashnag okay you too take care. At least I resolved my PP ordeal.
Oh gosh. The only thing I can think of is to keep trying to reach their customer representative. It's strange to not get that code (usually with those things, it is sent right away). It's been so long, I do not remember what the process was. I hope you find an answer . . . but at least you can keep the earnings here for now.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@much2say, I cannot get the code for my cellular phone was stolen. I created a new PP today, they accepted my new application, but when I logged in back, I was told my Gmail address was not recognized only the previous registration. It seems PP is crazy. They had approved my new application but when I logged in , it was the old email add that's recognized. They're crazy.
@cacay1 I know from your latest post that it's all sorted out now . . . .
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@much2say, yes dear and thanked God.
@CarolDM (145173)
I hope you get this issue resolved soon.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@CarolDM , it seems complicated
@CarolDM (145173)
@cacay1 You will figure it all out.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@CarolDM thankfully it's resolved.
@arunima25 (62201)
• Bangalore, India
Sorry about that. Why not to connect the help and support system? That might help.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@arunima25, Thank you dear, the reason behind is, my old account was hacked by Turkish. I learned it after I used my android phone not my laptop for every time I logged , I received the same feedback seems programmed . Then this day, thankfully, I was able to create a new PP account. Pay Pal sent me PP App and link direct to my mobile phone to get protection . We deserve protection being their customers. They were able to tarck the hackers, yet, I cannot get back my standby money in their site, lost forever money. But it is okay as long as I have prospered to create anew account, so distressing.
@arunima25 (62201)
• Bangalore, India
@cacay1 I read your recent post and knew that the problem is resolved. I am so sorry about the loss of your money there. That would hurt to lose our hard-earned money to some hackersCurse those hackers
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@arunima25 yes I can't recover my money, so sad. Those hackers were blocked by PayPal. How nice to have f2f with the hackers and hear my curse
@HazySue (38604)
• Inverness, Florida
Oh dear. I would keep requesting a code. Or, get in touch with them via an email on Facebook. Good luck. I would hate to see you go.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@HazySue, thank you my friend I have now new oo account. I successfully created and the previous account is now marked RESTRICTED
@HazySue (38604)
• Inverness, Florida
@cacay1 I am so glad it all worked out for you.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
4h
@HazySue , yes Susan, thank you dear for feeling me.
So sorry. I hope you finalize your PayPal soon and get it up and running.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@everwonderwhy, Hi Josh? Thank you so much for your heartfelt moral support , very much impressed though only met virtually. Thankfully, through my effort and fight, I was able t create a new account using my android phone. I learned from PP that my old account was hacked by Turkish. PP blocked hem forever.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@everwonderwhy , I already created a new one. I write a post about my progress this day and thank you dear.
@florelway (19364)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I hope you will still resolve this issue.
@florelway (19364)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cacay1 Wow that's good news. There's no harm in trying to resolve issues.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@florelway, that's true, it took me almost whole day and then after I was thru blackout striked good for 3 hours and you know how hot our place is.
I read that you are all set now.
@cacay1 (56034)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@DianneN, yes madam beautiful. Thank you.