Had Maggi with mozzarella cheese and some salad.

@Anqaya (827)
Hi dear mylotters, I just had a hearty evening meal. It's very rare for me to have an evening meal but I was very hungry all of a sudden. I made maggi which is an instant noodles with mozzarella cheese. It tasted great with some fresh salad. What did you guys had over for snacks or evening meal? P. S. - Photo of my own maggi from my mobile camera.
Maggie is my favourite noodle. seems like you enjoyed your evening snack
@Anqaya (827)
Yes I did. It was yummy.
@Anqaya the picture is not uploaded
@tom_view (5891)
• Kolkata, India
agree
This is a very strange post if I may say so. How can you 'make' maggi? Maybe a cannibal could say that but not someone making a soup out of cubes. Maggi is the surname of the founder of the firm which was then called after him. (Wikipedia): "The company originated in Switzerland in 1884, when Julius Maggi took over his father's mill. He quickly became a pioneer of industrial food production, aiming to improve the nutritional intake of worker families. Maggi was the first to bring protein-rich legume meals to the market, and followed up with a ready-made soup based on legume meals in 1886. After that Julius Maggi introduced bouillon concentrates, first in capsules, then in cubes. In 1897, Julius Maggi founded the company Maggi GmbH in Singen, Germany. In 1947, following several changes in ownership and corporate structure, Maggi's holding company merged with the Nestlé company to form Nestlé-Alimentana S.A., currently known in its francophone home base as Nestlé S.A. Now you can show off with this information!
Good info, thanks
@Anqaya (827)
To be honest I don't know the history of Maggi company. But in general people always say that they are making maggi because maggi is the most famous instant noodles in India. I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense to you or to others. But I'm sure most of us make and eat maggi. Also, I don't find any legumes in our maggi. And I don't know what do you mean by cubes?
@Anqaya (827)
@MALUSE Interesting.
Wow good combination
@Anqaya (827)
Ya. I also think so.
@Anqaya your pic is not uploaded
@Anqaya (827)
@Butterfingers Thanks for telling me. I just fixed it.
@prashu228 (31681)
wow that looks amazing... i did not have anything today
@cacay1 (56089)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@prashu228, and why? Aren't you hungry?
@Anqaya (827)
Why not?
@tom_view (5891)
• Kolkata, India
i love Maggis
@Anqaya (827)
Me too.
@tom_view (5891)
• Kolkata, India
@Anqaya nice to meet you
@Andini (1321)
Ohh noodles, i like noodle. Usually i put chilli and some vegetable in my noodle also put egg
@Anqaya (827)
I also put chillies in my noodles while eating.
@Andini (1321)
@Anqaya nice
@YuleimaVzla (1500)
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
What a treat! I think it could also go well with a four-cheese sauce or adding bacon to it.
@Anqaya (827)
I've never had cheese sauce. Sounds yummy. But I don't eat bacon.
@VonHerman (377)
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Halo! Amelia, nice name. Yea noodles seems yummy. I haven't try yet to mix my noodles with käse (cheese) but that was great idea, I would try later. Enjoy your meal. Keep safe. -Von Herman.
@Anqaya (827)
Then you should definitely try these two together. Thank you for the compliment for my name and you also stay safe.
@lady1993 (26851)
I love noodles . The brands i like are Payless and Lucky Me
@Anqaya (827)
Wow sounds great. Do you add cheese too?
@cahaya1983 (10540)
It's the most popular brand of instant noodle here. I like it with egg, but never tried adding mozzarella cheese.
@Anqaya (827)
Ikr. Try it soon.
@cacay1 (56089)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wow yummy, it's important to listen to your body's demand the hunger and now tummy full and happy
@Anqaya (827)
Yes, you're right hahaha.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
hmmm i usually eat noodles with spices only, maybe i should try adding cheese to them. i'm glad you enjoyed your meal.
@prinzcy (31000)
I never try adding mozzarella cheese to my maggi. When do you add the cheese? After you're done cooking?