smile

By MM
Smiling is one of the quickest and easiest ways to become more likable The more you smile,the more attractive you are smile helps you live longer,smile relives stress,smile elevates your mood and most important thing smile is contagious. just smile to make others smile sometimes a little thing you do can give happiness to someone so never stop doing little things, that's smiling.
@prashu228 (31681)
yes..its a stress buster..in one way..
agreed and smile gives positive vibes.
@prashu228 (31681)
Yes to smile is a great thing and with that we look confident and happy
agreed
@VonHerman (377)
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Halo there! Here, "The more you smile,the more attractive you are", sure it is. Well, I'm stingy at smiling, I do not smile to strangers, but it is not mean that I'm a grumpy. But that was nice information to read, I'm glad. Hey, keep smiling Don't be like me. Have a great day! -Von Herman.
people who wish others to smile are the one's with the beautiful smile and hence you are the one for sure. please don't be stingy to smile and not smiling doesn't make anyone grumpy indeed. Have a great day.
I agree..If we smile at every strange person ...they might take it wrong. If I am standing on a roadside and smile at every passerby won't they think I am a mad person Neither will they appreciate it.. Smile indeed makes one attractive but we should be happy in and out.. It should be true Smile though...not a fake one
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
@CuriousGab Jerry is the best! You are right Buddy! I agree with that statement. How was your day going?
@tom_view (5891)
• Kolkata, India
smiling makes you happy
@Nakitakona (44941)
Not all people who are smiling happy.
@tom_view yes smiling can trick our brain to make it feel we are happy
@Nakitakona yes true. some people hide their pain showing their smile to the world. kudos to the people who never forget to smile and spread positivity.
@Nakitakona (44941)
I beg to disagree with you that the more you smile; the more attractive you are. A smile actually doesn't make you attractive.
agreed everyone can have their own point of view. I just stated the psychological fact that smile makes a person more attractive as the muscle we use to smile lifts our face which makes us look younger and that's the science behind it. Have a great day.
@Alwayshopeful gentle and subtle smile is attractive. so beautifully explained.
@Alwayshopeful you are great with words. your comments are so on point.
@ptrikha_2 (32916)
Yes smiling always helps. At times, it can be a big stress reliever when one is faced with tough times in one's life.
yes agreed. smiling through the difficult times shows how strong you are and how you never get submerged in your difficulties rather you choose to fight back in life.
@ptrikha_2 (32916)
@rainbowsalt Yeah rightly said!!
true
@FaruMesh (1903)
We are taught that smiling to your brothers and sisters are same as doing charity.
haha. indeed it is.
@FaruMesh (1903)
@rainbowsalt welcome to mylot
@FaruMesh haa.. thank you so much.
@cabuyogty (572)
Wow , how wonderful you are! you can always smile however the situation it was! I feel your inspiration in your posts . Have a good day to you!
thank you so much. your comment definitely bought a smile on my face. you are a wonderful person too. have a great day and don't forget to smile.
@rainbowsalt I always smile when i feel alright :)
@YuleimaVzla (1500)
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
Have you noticed that the people who suffer the most today and who have suffered a lot all our lives are always smiling? It is the luck of the clown: he has to smile even if he is sad inside. Life is beautiful however it is, you have to smile at it.
Life is beautiful however it is... so perfectly said. everyone must learn the essence of life from you. have a great day and don't forget to put that smile on you.
@moonandstars (52002)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
if it's an honest smile, i approve it
being happy and feeling happiness inside and out definitely will bring out the honest smile.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
and it also makes smile lines more visible
yes it does.
@CuriousGab (1851)
Smiling makes one attractive...true. Noone likes a dull face..it's a universal fact that people like to be in the company of those who are always happy and smiling rather than those who are aggressive or depressed etc. So be happy....
I totally agree.
@cahaya1983 (10540)
A simple act that can make someone's day. Spread the smiles!
let's be louder. spread the smiles.
Thanks for this information. Very educative
Thank you.
Welcome to myLot! Smiling is a great mood elevator, too.