She Came For the Night

Sonora, California
Little Miss came for the night, I made sure to tell her Mom that she was welcomed, but I honestly didn't want her friend who was here last time over, thankfully she came alone. She's going to be going out of town for a few days with her family, so she wanted to visit, and right now she's behaving herself. I have a busy day myself tomorrow, so I don't think I'm going to make this to long....
@prinzcy (33007)
She's growing up. And at that age too. At least she's accepting the rules that you laid down.
• Sonora, California
I know, but she was pushing boundaries to the point of putting herself in danger...
@prinzcy (33007)
@Michellekidwell I don't think she would like to be told much. Most are really rebellious at that age. They won't see things how we see it for them.
• Sonora, California
@prinzcy There comes a point you have to tell them, or risk them getting hurt, I'm not willing to see someone hurt her...
@YuleimaVzla (1533)
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
But what happened to her friend? She misbehaved in your house?
• Sonora, California
She wasn't respectful of the rules we laid down...
• Santa Rita, Venezuela
@Michellekidwell So I wouldn't want her in my house either, if it bothers you, talk to your friend and tell her everything you feel.
• Sonora, California
@YuleimaVzla My niece, I did, and she didn’t bring her, we’re actually having a nice relaxing night watching movies '
@LindaOHio (75325)
I'm glad you got to spend some time with Little Miss.
• Sonora, California
Me too, thanks...
@prashu228 (36610)
Good that she is behaving geese...
• Sonora, California
It is, twelve is a complicated age lol!