How are you holding up?

Me.
I have multiple jobs. Being a teacher, private tutor, driver, tour leader, even a DJ! Since pandemic, I lost my jobs and it's stressful. I only go out when I have jobs to do, and as a DJ, I have to take care of myself from drugs, alcohol (sometimes I drink flavoured beer and cocktails), I don't even smoke. Just pure love for the music. Nowadays, I spend my time trying to learn new language, watching new series, movies and listening to my fav songs. What keeps me sane, knowing that I still have my family and good friends. And we support each other. I wish you, Mylotters, are happy and healthy ! This is my video https://youtu.be/6ZtiZlrKCB0 , I hope you enjoy that and give some love. Have a nice day. ?
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i'm sorry about that. you can still teach kids online, right? i hope things go back to normal so you can do what you love. i'm not a fan of clubs and stuff, so i'm not really "feeling it". but i played it a bit
thank you! about teaching online, some parents here think it's kinda wasting money. Because they're working at home during pandemic and it means they can teach their own kids. Luckily I still have 1 student, enough for me to buy foods for family.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@aetherionXX that's a good thing, thank God. you look young, i didn't think you have your family. fun fact: i actually listened to whole video while myLotting and i actually liked it (specially Tacadum )
@aureategloom thank you for listening! You're into trance music? Wow! By family i meant my parents and brother.
@eileenleyva (27855)
That's half an hour of disco music! Oh wow! Glad you are into something less of the digital sound. Could give your auditory nerves a rest. What language are you learning? And welcome to mylot!
Thank you! I'm learning spanish now, Duolingo helps me. Ha ha ha.
@eileenleyva (27855)
@aetherionXX Si, senorita! Muy bien!
@eileenleyva cómo estás ?
@asianlady (2958)
You look like Angeline Quinto.
@asianlady (2958)
@aetherionXX You can be, she was from a humble beginnings.
@m_audrey6788 (54394)
I hope you can get a good job and recover from the stress. It was not easy for me too, I just keep on praying that everything will be ok soon.
Thank you so much! Stay safe and healthy. ?
@aetherionXX You`re very much welcome I will. Thank you. Stay safe and healthy too
@db20747 (39808)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I'm a hustler when it comes to making money. Perhaps you can consider online tutoring
Yeah thanks for the idea!
@xstitcher (23051)
• Petaluma, California
I am currently looking for a second job.
Discover job you are keen to do, just do it
I like DJing and being a tour leader, but due to this pandemic, I can't do it.