Money and how it is being changed

I've noticed recently more and more about how social media and the Internet is changing and how cryptocurrency is taking over. Bitcoin is everywhere all I see is about bitcoin mining
In the USA, there is Bitcoin machines available . I think what their trying to do is groom most to except it as the "new norm "for money. There is this push in USA & other surrounding areas in the world to become a "cashless society". I think that is why you are seeing such things. It is sad we have people that are trying so hard to control/mandate everyone's earnings. Creepy. That is why there so many more people less machines available in stores now. Walmart being a prime example of this... -_-
I'm from the UK it's slightly behind we don't have them yet.
@Scottyboyo I have seen my first in a gas station! It looks like an atm !
@BourbonBayou wouldn't want to be getting booze for a night out and trying to figure out bitcoin conversion
@kaylachan (25182)
That's because it's become popular, and an investment.
I've found it really easy to get into and have made money on coinbase threw there earn and learn made £30 watching some videos with a test you can't fail
@asianlady (2609)
@Scottyboyo Glad you made money watching videos.
• Lichfield, England
@Scottyboyo How do you do that? And how do you exchange cryptocurrency for real money? This is what I struggle with.