Fish and cips

I had fish and chips last night at a nice restaurant. Who also likes fish and chips? I know, it's not that healthy because it is fried food, but I consider it a comfort food and sometimes worth having :) What other comfort foods do you enjoy? The photo is mine
@oahuwriter (17058)
That's one of my comfort food too. Corn beef hash, saimin with Spam slices & green onions and corn dog or hot dog.
Never tried corn beef has but it should be good.. I enjoy beef a lot And hot dog is good, reminds me of childhood
@oahuwriter (17058)
@andreea_v A time of bliss and wonder childhood is. I used to buy fresh corn beef, but got pricey, so now I'll go to Safeway deli, get a few slices.
@oahuwriter Beef and beef products seem to be expensive everywhere...
@sharonelton (5490)
• Lichfield, England
I like the fish but I'm not so keen on the chips. I have mushy peas with my fish. We only have it on special occasions like birthdays.
Sounds delicious!
• Lichfield, England
@andreea_v Thank you very much. I think so too.
@prashu228 (36624)
Fish and chips sounds good... glad you enjoyed
Thank you!
@prashu228 (36624)
• New Baltimore, Michigan
Hi @andreea_v Welcome to myLot I’ve heard of fish and chips, but I’ve never heard of fish and cips Are they somehow different?
No, no. The same thing: )
• New Baltimore, Michigan
@maratai (6196)
Wow, that's great, my friend. The fish and chips you ate at a good restaurant last night must have tasted really good.
Yes, they were quite enjoyable: )
@maratai (6196)
@andreea_v Yes that's right friend
i love fried food .... i have only one question why healthy foods dont taste good
Haha!! Very good point!!!
I like it once in a while
I think once in a while it's ok :)
@JimBo452020 (57240)
I have Fish and Chips at least once every week. It's part of our staple.diet and has been for generations. It's perfectly healthy. Especially.these.days given the oil the stuff is fried in. Good Fish and Chips need to be fried in Lard or Beef Dripping. As I don't consider Fish and Chips a comfort food I will add what foods I do consider comfort food. Chocolate.
Oohh :))) never tried to fry fish in lard or beef dripping, it should give it extra flavor: ) Chocolate is definitely very comforting :)))) especially during a rainy day. I find it gives an extra dose of energy :)
@Minnimie (111)
@andreea_v Fish and chips is indeed a tasty food. My motivation is being healthy so I can eat whatever I want to eat.
:)))))
@asianlady (2723)
Yeah, that's tasty. I eat that as a treat.
Yes, not every day
Chips rather then fish.. We have something called Shaorma.. Not sure what is the English name.. But is one of the most sinful foods ??
Yes, I've heard of shaorma :) that is good too