Friends from internet

By Luli
Romania
In a world dominated by internet, have you ever meet someone from online and become friends in real life? Everyone is talking about daiting from internet but sometimes I would just need a friend, a stranger of all my real problems, so I can talk to without any commitment. Have you ever need it or find a person like that in the internet?
@rmnrmn (675)
Its very risky to do dating with online friends. You never know the person is a psycho killer or not! Still people taking risk and making good friends online.
I had some dates from online when I was younger. Some went ok, even evolved in romance, bud never lasted as friends.
@aninditasen (3231)
• Raurkela, India
Here in mylot we all are friends but yes I have never made friends online and met them in real life.
No not on the internet but I have lots of friends off line.
@JimBo452020 (63865)
• Montrose, Scotland
Not really.
Yes, it's hard...I feel like no matter how much un try, it is always clear that we came from different worlds.
@arunima25 (66705)
• Bangalore, India
Welcome to mylot. I have many online friends and I have not met them in real life. But I find a connect with them in some way or other. Luckily I have a some genuine offline friends. And these are the ones I feel close to. I don't trust someone completely to call a true friend unless I know the person well in offline life.
@iKONICNoona (2015)
During my younger years I was once a yahoo chatter , and I have met a lot of people in chatrooms . I met some personally . My ex live in partner was also a yahoo chatter and we met from yahoo , became real life partners then separated . Its a case to case basis, and its up to you on up to what extent you will trust a petson you meet online. Just be very careful in giving out details specially your personal details which sometimes comes out when you confide.
@LeaPea2417 (32018)
• Toccoa, Georgia
No, I have not met any of my online friends in real life.
@cabuyogty (709)
Sometimes , online dating is good and also i want to meet online friends in webcam and talk to them without commitment :)