Time for a MAJOR change

I know a lot of women will understand me when I say "I'm so tired of my hair I could Scream!" LOL Since it's Sunday and there's not much to do I decided to use this extra time to make a MAJOR change for myself. No salon, no professionals, just me. If you notice in my picture my hair is purple, silver and I don't even know what to call some of the other colors. My girlfriends said change it if you don't like it but the salon is very expensive. When I told them that they told me to do it myself and then laughed thinking I would never do it. This morning I decided I'm gonna show them. I'm not telling any of them and I'm doing it myself. When someone says "she'll never do that" it makes me even more determined. So please cross your fingers for me and wish me luck cuz I'm on the way out the door to get the supplies and hopefully show them I can take on any dare and do anything I put my mind to. When I'm done I'm gonna post a picture for my MyLot friends to prove I did it. Just npray I don't end up looking like a clown. Here I go, the next time you see me hopefully I'll have great looking hair. More to come later.
• Israel
@WomanWarrior1969 I learned something very important that I need to do things for myself. I did a weight loss journey for myself finally and so let me ask you if you are happy about the job you did? Good for you for wanting a change and doing it.
I saw the new you and love it! My hairdresser would murder me if I colored my hair myself.