Family or friends?

By Luli
Romania
When I was younger life made me feel like friends are most important. As years go by, family seams to become more important and reliable. Still some of the most intens moments are with friends, sometimes even new people in my life. What do you think? Family or friends? What matters most?
For me, happiness and joy allow me the best of both worlds with family and friends. There would be no way to choose since many of my friends are like family to me. I would love to know how that would be different. My choice would be the same.
But there are different worlds...like family is for some thing and friends for others. If you cross the line, as you said, friends become family. Legaly in some cases....
@Luli_hope Some you don't have to legally change anything. It happens to bond itself for life.
@aninditasen (3231)
• Raurkela, India
Its the family that matters the most. Friends of course cannot be forgotten as they sometimes help you the most.
This is my feelig to, family first but friends support you more.
@iKONICNoona (2015)
To me both makes up who I am . Family for me gives the most unconditional love and understanding, but there are some who will change in time just like friends do. There are things that we can easily share with friends rather than with family members and its normal. To some , family become friends and friends become family and thats what is best in the world.
When you have a family member and a friend in the same pwrsin it's ideal. But sometimes they go separate ways.
@Yadi22 (256)
choose your friends but don't forget your family
True.
For those having high nurturance family, most likely people would choose family.But not all family are the same.I feel many would also prefer friends to family.
Maybe the choice depends upon the moment where we are in our life. At least this was my case.
@JimBo452020 (63865)
• Montrose, Scotland
All I will say is this You can choose your friends
And they can chose not to be the friend you needed...
Family first to me!