New York Police Department officers save a child from dying

Sergeant Lynch on the left and officers Lynch and Blake
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
New York Police Department (NYPD) officers Bryant Blake and Dylan Lynch answered a distress call from a mother who needed their assistance to take her one year old child who was suffering from seizures in his mother's home in East New York City last weekend. NYPD Sergeant Kyle Barnett who was with the two other police officers knew that he had to do something since the child's mother pleaded with the police officer to what they could to save her child who is male. Sergeant Barnett knew that seconds counted to get the child to a local hospital as soon as possible. The sergeant then instructed all police officers to block off the area so he and his two fellow officers could take the child and the mom to Brookdale Hospital which was two miles away since the ambulance had not arrived yet. I do not know if Sergeant Barnett is a dad or not. However since all police officers are trained to use CPR to save lives at the police academy. the sergeant used CPR on the one year child in the back seat of the squad car while his two partners would race to the hospital in Brooklyn to see if they could arrive in time to save the child. The best part of this story is when Sergeant Barnett arrived at the hospital with the boy and handed him to the doctor who gave the sergeant the good news that the boy is going to be safe. It is my pleasure to report the good deeds that police officers do in using teamwork and wisdom to save the life of a stranger without asking for rewards.
@maratai (8484)
Congratulations to Sergeant Barnett and his team, they have saved the soul of a dying child. Hope they get a promotion soon.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am sure that the police officers will be awarded by their superiors a promotion down the line.
@maratai (8484)
@Deepizzaguy Yes, I hope so my friend. because the policeman deserves it
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@maratai I agree with you.
That´s wonderful. I hope the boy is safe now.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The boy made a recovery in the hospital since the sergeant was with the child and his mom until the doctor told him the boy was going to recover from his illness.
@sarik1 (4820)
That is nice work.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I agree with you since the NYPD officers are real heroes.
@Yadi22 (256)
God job NYPD
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I agree with you. They did a wonderful job saving the life of the child.
@LindaOHio (76442)
I'm glad that the officers were able to get the child to the hospital before the ambulances even got there.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Same here since the officers used their training to save a child's life.
I'm glad his efforts saved the child's life.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
So am I since the police hardly get hardly any good publicity from the media when they save a life.
@RebeccasFarm (48592)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I am glad you do George. These police officers and their Sargent did such a good deed for that child and Mom. To the rescue again.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
My pleasure to show the good side of law enforcement does in their communities.
@franxav (10574)
Very good work, NYPD.
@Deepizzaguy (55993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I agree with you since police officers do not get the love and respect that they deserve from the politicians who want to defund them or the media,