I Made The Change Myself and Love It

Meet the new version of me!
This morning I posted about a friend daring me to make a change to my hair I have talked about forever. She said "There's no way you'll do it." Anyhow I did it myself and I love it. I posted my pic this morning and told you I'd post the new one tonight if I actually did it. So here's the pic proving I did and would love to know what you guys think. Be honest, that's why I like it here. Hope you like it and if not that's ok too. Have a great night everyone
With the lighting in the photo, I can't tell for sure what color your hair is. Pink? Pinkish white? It is pretty.
Thanks for the comment and compliment. It a light sort of medium pink. I need to get a lighting circle for better pics. It turned out way better than I thought it would. Have you ever colored your own hair?
@WomanWarrior1969 No. I have not colored my own hair. I did have it frosted a time or two. Many years ago.
Thanks you have a cool username. Where did it come from?
@Yadi22 (256)
I like your hair
Thanks I was afraid I'd be one of the only people who liked it.
• Israel
@WomanWarrior1969 What is important is that you like it. It is very interesting how it turned out.
I really do love it. I feel different too. It's nice to have something totally new. Thanks for your comment
• Israel
@WomanWarrior1969 Enjoy it. Will you do your hair that way again when it comes time to do it?
@Hannihar I'm not sure it depends on my mood and if I see something I like better.
• New Baltimore, Michigan
Looks good. Next time go h-o-tt pink and really shock the heck out of your friends. And welcome (back) to myLot :)
Beliet I went hot pink but did that on top and purple on the bottom. I loved seeing the look on peoples faces. I get the feeling you may be a bit like me and like to shake things up once in a while?
• New Baltimore, Michigan
@WomanWarrior1969 Girl, you KNOW IT. Had to do this the other day for work. They requested "rainbow streaks" and I was like ummm here ya go.
@Melanie_Marie Where do you work that get to do fun stuff like that? Did you do it yourself? It looks so cool.
@RubyHawk (39978)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I didn’t see the early picture but this one looks nice.
Thanks. Before this color my hair was a deep purple, and before that I had purple on top and pink on the ends
@RubyHawk (39978)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@WomanWarrior1969 Do you like those colors.
@AnneW21 (145)
• Wisbech, England
Loving your hair, A few years ago I was very daring and had the bottom part of my hair dyed bright blue. I loved it, perhaps I shall do it again for christmas
I had blue for a while but it faded too fast.
@AnneW21 (145)
• Wisbech, England
@WomanWarrior1969 My blue lasted for ever, in the end I had the blue dyed blond. When I had pink at the bottom it didn't last long
Not your usual color but interesting, not bad at all. Something totally different, I no longer color my hair but if I did I would not mind trying purple that is my favorites color,
I using purple a lot too
Of course I love it! I’m hoping to get fairy hair again when we return to Florida. No one does it in Connecticut.
@Vree0937 (2266)
That look nice. I also coloring my hair, but use tradisional way, not chemical, which only last for 1-2 months only
Very pretty.
You look very nice with that pink hair.
@iKONICNoona (2003)
Is your hair colored pink? Or is it because of the lighting?
@arast0ry (156)
the color matches with your skin, sometimes people color their hair that doesn't match their skin tone, they have a warm tone or cool tone, which makes it weird, Korean artists often make mistakes when changing their hair color without matching their skin tone, sometimes I want to try coloring my hair, but if I do my hair will fall out even more