Survival of the fittest and elimination of the Unfit. Can,t it be changed.

Bhopal, India
Society is like living organisms.Compete or Perish or Compete and grow.Those who have a money they can become leader in industry and those who do not have money they are deprived.Can't it both. Survival of the fittest and survival of the both.
@asianlady (2986)
Well, I don't pay much attention to the competition in the material world. We are here not to compete but to be creative in all aspects of our lives. To be creative lies our inner power.
• Bhopal, India
Creativity also require money,from where you will earn to.If your creativity limited to yourself is not very useful.Creativity benefit should pass on to society.
@asianlady (2986)
@ajeetchamania So, what creativity have you been passing to the society?
• Bhopal, India
@asianlady Being a doctor if i treat patient and through my skill and knowledge if my patient get relieved and/or cured. This provide me sense of satisfaction. If you are useful to other people will useful to you.
@tallawah (15371)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It isn't just $$$. It depends on your S.Q. Stupidity Quotient. Not Intelligence. Stupid people believe stupid things, do stupid things, and if left alone will not survive to reproduce. .
• Bhopal, India
There is no role of SQ here.
@tallawah (15371)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@ajeetchamania People talk about Intelligence Quotient.... actually, the Stupidity rules....
At present, 'The poor are becoming poorer and the rich are becoming richer.'