How to remove fear of Death?

Bhopal, India
Medical science can not remove the fear of death.Medical science increase the QUANTITY BUT DECREASES THE QUALITY.In other word medical science increase the waiting period for death nothing else.Universal truth of this universe is Death.In many countries older people demanding constitutional right to die.Kindly give your opinion , how to overcome fear of death.
@Janet357 (73752)
why do they fear the thing that happens to all?
• Bhopal, India
Yes very true.
@myklj999 (62691)
• Olney, Illinois
Actually it increases the quality of life as well. When people are able to enjoy their older years much more than they previously could due to medical science, that is an increase in the quality of life.
• Bhopal, India
Once patient is admitted in Intensive care of hospital, patient every hole is filled by tubes.Admission in hospital is CRF.(Chronic Revenue Failure)
@myklj999 (62691)
• Olney, Illinois
@ajeetchamania You really do not deserve the title Dr from what I have seen so far
• Bhopal, India
@myklj999 I have given 40 years of my life for medical profession.I have closely observed the terminal patient on life support system. For months together they can eat,speak, or not able to hear and see also. What i have advised for terminal cases not for simple disease like cough cold and fever.