Discussions of other mylot members

@pahak627 (4443)
Hello guys may I ask you where to find the explore menu? I could not find it. I wanna made responses and comments to other members discussion.
@myklj999 (62705)
• Olney, Illinois
The fire emblem at the top of the screen
• Antarctica
Your menu bar should show your Username or avatar, two little heads ('Follows') and a fire icon ('Explore') on the left, then the myLot logo, then a magnifying glass ('Search' for discussions and users), a 'Notepad' (Discuss or start a new discussion) and finally a dollar sign which is where you can see your earnings.
@pahak627 (4443)
Thank you so much… It’s a shame that I did not fine the menu immediately.
@pahak627 (4443)
@GoAskAlice thanks so much. You guys really help me so much now that I cam back to my lot.
@RebeccasFarm (48779)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Hello and you will find some words at the top of the screen to show you other discussions of members. Also there is a symbol of a fire where you can explore. Welcome.
@pahak627 (4443)
Thank you very much. Your response helped me so with the other responses.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@pahak627 Welcome..is there any thing else I can help with?
@pahak627 (4443)
@RebeccasFarm None as of this time. Again thanks for your offer to help but I may need your help in the future.
@awan555 (15)
• Bogor, Indonesia
i think you already found it because you already respond to my discuss. fire emblem on top.