Alert

@sherinek (3321)
Check your friends section. I just got to know that all my notify on have been changed to notify off. Now i put every thing aside and change it back. Is it only me or are you'll also having this problem. Please check. Plus I dont get my respond alerts on my email. how about you.
@ossie16d (11825)
This was happening and then I changed all of my friends to the notify on. Bad decision, because they my inbox was flooded with mail from myLot and no room left for other emails. So I went back in and selectively chose to leave only a few on with the rest turned off. Now I go into my friends each time I come to myLot and check what is happening. It does take a little extra time sherinek but the other way was much more time consuming. :)
@sherinek (3321)
Ha haa... I have selected only about 30 friends out of my total 60 something. But when I have time, I go to all my friends discussions anyway.
@HerShe (2385)
Hi I just went to my friends and turned them all on. Then I went back to the first page and they were all off. How do I keep them turned on? I don't understand this. I haven't read my alert message yet. I'll do that and get back to you.
@sherinek (3321)
May be myLot is going through a turbulance !!! I hope it would be fine in the near future.
@LovingIt (5398)
This happened to me as well. What a pain! I had to go change each one, one by one! What a pain.
@rainbow (6762)
mine seemtobe ok, if i get a new friend request, I go in and turn it to notify on and it seems to stay that way. Yesterday I had some turn to no but non today, hope it sorts itself out soon for you.
@HerShe (2385)
Hi. I'm back. I read the message and it pretty much says that quality responses earn more than empty responses. They would like us to fill out our interests and use these as a guide for our discussion topics. I think. I just always post in the general category. Later
@rainbow (6762)
All of my friends notify had changed to no by itself again today. Any idea why this happens?