A Conversation

How do you start a conversation with someone you just met or with people who are not close to you? Many times I'm confused about how to start a conversation between me and my friends. I'm not a sociable person like most of my friends, but I'm the type people who can only start a conversation with my close friends. Sometimes if it's just me and my friends I'm always confused about what to do, what to ask so as not to create an awkward atmosphere
@Nawsheen (28594)
• Mauritius
You can always talk about something you are comfortable with
What's important is at least you're socializing in a real world setting. Talk about something right in front of you, talk about the weather, lol, anything. If you find it difficult, it might not be you, always find other people that don't mind talking. Sometimes people aren't in the mood to talk, sometimes they are.
@Rashnag (23229)
• Surat, India
It's ok dear. You can do general talk by asking them how are they doing and how was your day. It's a nice conversation ice breaker
@MedicsMa (124)
This is a big problem with me. I am a scorpion sign and never starts conversation infact I believe in observing people silently.
@aninditasen (3538)
• Raurkela, India
I can talk with a person if we are familiar with the same topic.
• Houston, Texas
Start by having a friendly approach and try finding a topic that both of you like to bond over.
You can always start a topic many people argue about like football