Hello again !

Photo taken by me cropped
@xstitcher (22578)
Petaluma, California
It's 1:55 pm by my computer clock, and I just got home from work a few minutes ago. Working at this preschool is so much different than the in-home day care. The kids don't act as crazy, and of course there's a lot more space for them. Those two things probably go together. now I am off again until next week. When I got home, there was yet another box from Chewy at the front door. I still haven't had the chance to open the ones from the other day! I asked Angel if she wanted to go for a walk, and she didn't seem to, so I'm going to rest my legs a bit before she does. ...scratch that. The neighbor who walks Angel came over to see if I was home or something and she took Angel for a short walk. Suits me fine. Walking home from the school today is not as long as walking home from the home daycare, but my legs are still complaining a bit. Hope you've had a good day/etc. so far in your part of myLot land !
Glad you had a great day at work today. Enjoy the rest of your day.
@xstitcher (22578)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, you too !
@xstitcher thank you
@RubyHawk (45696)
• Atlanta, Georgia
So now you get a few days rest. Put your feet up and rake it easy.
@Junbals (1381)
Is Angel your daughter?
@xstitcher (22578)
• Petaluma, California
No, my dog.
@Junbals (1381)
@xstitcher oh I'm sorry. You described her/him like a human being.
Rest your legs, you deserve it~
@Deepizzaguy (58355)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I enjoyed my work at home today doing surveys and sharing good news stories here.