COMPETE OR COOPERATE

Compete or Cooperate
Bhopal, India
Our education system is teaching how to compete. It will teach you how to fight and come first. It will not teach teach you how to be Creative ,Loving,and blissful without comparison. You can not be happy just being first. Whenever you compete you can not be creative. I invite myLotters to give their opinion which education system or business model is better.
@Deepizzaguy (60370)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I have learned when I went to work for a pizza delivery company that it is nice to cooperate with the competition instead of trying to run them out of business with pizza trades.
• Bhopal, India
If your Emotional Quotient is very high than you cooperate. If your Intelligence quotient is very high than you will compete.
@Deepizzaguy (60370)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
• Walnut Creek, California
@ajeetchamania What if you are high in both areas? I believe I am. But there's also the Mach Scale, on which I score quite low.
I prefer to compete with myself only.
• Bhopal, India
This is also good.
@ajeetchamania It is not healthy to compete oneself with others.
• Walnut Creek, California
I do sometimes set "goals" for myself. And in music, practice is important for improvement.
@kaylachan (29224)
What school did you go to, because that's all false. You can be creative weather you join forces or if you compete. At the end of the day, you have to learn to be comfortable in your skin, and take what life tosses at you.
• Walnut Creek, California
I think both competition and cooperation can be healthy. As an athlete, I grew up competitive. But I've noticed that many non-athletes are competitive in other areas. As I age, I maintain my cooperative tendencies, and have become less competitive. Actually, I'd say my creativity has increased, but it would not say it's BECAUSE my competitiveness has decreased. So these questions are still open foe me.
• Walnut Creek, California
I think some competition is healthy. But I try to teach skills, self-efficacy, collaboration, and empathy.
• Bhopal, India
good thinking.
• Walnut Creek, California
@ajeetchamania As a fellow Dr., what is your specialty?
• Bhopal, India
@TheHorse Ear nose and throat specialist.
@Faster16 (1465)
it's not an option. But both must be applied in the education system. because both are indispensable in the world of work
• Bhopal, India
Cooperative student will be a good manager.He satisfy upper and lower level also. But competitor will destroy lower and un pleased upper.You are right combination of both will be excellent.
@elmer0421 (142)
We need uniting force to grow better.I prefer to cooperate.
• Shenzhen, China
likely this ciucumstance resulted from fierce competition,at some developed big city here,people always lived under competition and pressure,living in such a city is hard.Thus,education system usually teach people how to compete for living.but in many other citys,the case is other way round.