I found out that banana truly works!

@Jenaisle (5295)
Hello MyLot friends, Often, I'm a skeptic, so I don't believe easily until I witness it myself. And I have to tell you that the banana fruit really works wonders. I have started eating it as a carbohdrate alternative for rice and my blood sugar has been maintained at normal levels, since then. I also noticed that my bowel movement became normal and regular, which never happened to me before. And to top all that, my blood potassium (K) levels that has been continuously below normal for the previous years is now back to normal since I started eating at least 5 bananas a day. I can now say confidently that, indeed, banana is a miracle fruit, and that banana works as a health food !
@Sojourn (12486)
I sometimes have difficulty in digesting bananas for some odd reason.
@Jenaisle (5295)
Perhaps, it is the other type, the smaller ones?
@Sojourn (12486)
@Jenaisle Not with the smaller ones, but with the larger ones. We call them Singaporean bananas here.
@RubyHawk (49635)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Bananas are a healthy food unless you produce too much potassium which I do, so as much as I like bananas I can’t eat them.
@Jenaisle (5295)
I see, yes it is not advisable for those who have high blood potassium.
@RubyHawk (49635)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Jenaisle Right but there are many foods I can eat so it’s okay.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Too much is not good. So take them moderately. Banana is rich in potassium and aids in digestion
@Jenaisle (5295)
Yes, that's true, for those with high potassium values, they should refrain from eating more.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Jenaisle yes. I agree. We have plenty bananas in my home currently
That is wonderful I need to go to the dr again. I have not used the bathroom all month. I might just drink some milk it will tear my system down.
@Jenaisle (5295)
It helps a lot in making me move regularly with no difficulty at all,
@Jenaisle I drank milk last night and it helped me. But I only moved one time this month. My thinking is I need another hospital stay.
I was attacked by hypokalemia once and bananas alone cured me. Ripe saging saba is best.
@Jenaisle (5295)
Yes, it does. good for you.
Yes, indeed. Bananas are healthy.
@Jenaisle (5295)
Yes, they are. and are safe as well.
@NoorNoor (2163)
Sounds great! Did your doctor suggest this?
@Jenaisle (5295)
Yes, but I didn't follow it at first, but eventually I tried it and it really works.