If you were slapped by a stranger

Nigeria
walking down the street and a stranger smacks your face hard.what are you gonna do,smack back?
@amberleef (481)
i think at first i would just be shocked and a bit confused as to why,then i would be angry and if that persons still there i would knock em out!
I also agree with amber. No it isnt wrong to pick a street fight. If they slap you first you should slap them back. They deserve it!!
@Ynefz0r (834)
• Finland
I would grab my pepper spray and press da damn button! :D i have used it before and omg it's a killer weapon ;) everyone should use it.
@keeni3 (48)
i will ask him tht is there any my fault ?if he tells no i will slap him and then doent mater wht will happen
beat him up
@Jshean20 (14362)
I would be shocked but would not smack back (in fear that the person would snap and really hurt me). I'd probably just keep walking and pray that he/she doesn't follow me!
@Jshean20 (14362)
@Eldon2006 (160)
probably but i doubt it would happen
@mikeyxclare (1098)
I'd be baffled really because a random person walking up to me and then slapping me? Weird. And of course i'd beat them up :D
no
i would probably go crazy and hit them back lol.
@istanto (8565)
I will smack back for sure on that stranger face
Have his butt thrown in jail then sue him.
@mcmomss (2601)
I'd smack them back.
@anandsaab (590)
In my opinion the one who simply bangs you down should be nuts.If you try to beat him up,then nothing is possible,coz the mad people have extra power.Its better to not respond to his action.
@vivek666 (62)
y not
@neon2000 (2761)
I hope it wont happen to me. I mean to say why someone will slap without any reason? Is he crazy or insane or what? My first thing im gonna do I guess is to fight back. Im only walking then suddenly someone will smack my face?
definitly i'l slap him back
I would move out of there way so they couldn't slap me again. Then I would pray for them and ask God to help me forgive them.
id beat his a**
I be damned if someone slapped me and I didnt do anything about it. Probably kick the crap right outa them. I dont have good temper when it comes to violence.