1. I have a question...

@moirai (2835)
What is something that you think is very hard to find, if not THE hardest thing to find? I'm pretty much expecting a varied range of answers here, probably from the very trivial to the very deep answers... I'm looking forward to all of them. As for me, right now, I'm starting this off with a more trivial one: I'm just thinking it is super hard for a person like me who's very near-sighted, to find my glasses when I misplace them. I even stepped on them once... ... ... I wish everyone a good day!
Peace. Unity. The car keys.
@moirai (2835)
True. Very elusive. And the last one could feel like they are deliberately hiding from you when you need them...
@moirai It's the car key gnomes. They hide glasses too.
@sol_cee (34489)
My make up item is always missing..like lip gloss etc..lol...
@moirai (2835)
Do you ever find them? Where did they end up? Hopefully it's not a case of someone "borrowing" and forgeting to return them... Or perhaps your purse just has too many pockets?
@moirai Ha ha, you're very funny. I am always misplacing my lipsticks and lip glosses. Clumsy me.No, no one has ever borrowed my make-up pieces so it's all good. My purse has many pockets but it's all filled with junks lol. I need to clear them out from time to time.
@RebeccasFarm (77946)
Money in the house is very hard to find..at least in my house.
@moirai (2835)
I suddenly remembered this local tv show when I was a kid. It was a sitcom type of show, and there was this very rich character in it. Her maid would always just sweep money under the rugs. If only the rest of us can easily find money under the rugs.
Your soul mate
@moirai (2835)
Ah, right. Good thing I'm not looking for that.
Sharon read my mind. Why is it that some people find theirs and others don't? I quit looking years and years ago. It seems like all the guys I've gone out with since being single again want to move in so I will cook for them and wait on them and...well, you know. Not going there.
@sol_cee (34489)
The other pair of the sock you badly really want to wear at that specific time
@moirai (2835)
Ahaha! My experience was different in that I couldn't find the other sock when I was set to do the laundry. So I was going to wash them at the time, not wear them. But yeah, why did that other sock decide to wander off on its own?
@Sojourn (13686)
You have a good day as well. Well, I seem to always misplace my cellphone from time to time.
@moirai (2835)
Ah yes. Fortunately, there is a pretty easy remedy for that... just ask someone to ring it! Of course, it could be a problem still if the battery was running low at the time...
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
same here except that, my trivial one: a job in Bosnia
@Fa_Maverick (9028)
A lid that will fit my tupperware.
@Adie04 (14308)
Yes.... It is very hard to find.... Toilet.... when you're outside the house, travelling for 6-7 hours by car, and no public toilet on sight
@moirai (2835)
Ahahahaha. That's true.