Good morning, friends.

Chile
Saturday is here and I will check a nice movie to have a day of rest. My meals will consist of leftovers and all I will do is to feed Luna and water the plants. The sun is shining but I don´t have clothes to wash. So it will be mylotting, watching TV and stay warm. What will you do this weekend? See you at my notifications
@TheSojourner (42554)
I just finished my notifications. I haven't had that many in a very long time. And now I'm trying to go through a few new discussions and here we are! It sounds like you will have a fairly relaxing day today! Enjoy!
I will. When will you go to your medical appointmens, Coralita? Thr 19th I will go to a traumatologist with a list of pains. The list will be longer that the grocery list
@marguicha I'm still waiting on an appointment with the specialist in colorado. That will be a telehealth appointment, but there might be some discussion about the possibility of a surgical procedure or a chemoembolization. I'm hoping I can get that scheduled within the next few weeks to discuss. And then I have to make my appointment with the oncologist here locally after that other consult has been completed. It's why I don't write grocery list!
@RubyHawk (59618)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Hope you found a good movie. I haven’t turned on the TV yet. I’m about to go in and see what’s on.
My day changed. I made a post about it.
@RubyHawk (59618)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@marguicha Okay, hope it was a good change.
@sabtraversa (13380)
A day of relax, sounds good. Sun in winter is always a pleasure. I went shopping for groceries today, tomorrow I'll attend a soccer match. It's going to be very hot.
I finally had to change my plans as my eldest daughter invited herself for lunch.
@sabtraversa (13380)
@marguicha No way for you to spend a day on your own, it seems.
@wolfgirl569 (53819)
• Marion, Ohio
I got to work outside today. The rain waited until evening
I had my daughter for lunch and I had to change my plans.
Nothing wrong with leftovers.
Sometimes they are better than the first time.
@FourWalls (42515)
I have a lot of clothes to wash if you want to come over and help me. Today is rest and relaxation. I’ll tackle the clothes later. You have a great day!
My sweet Juanita (the washing machine) does most of my work. The only work I do is hanging the clothes in the sun.
@Morleyhunt (21773)
A day off from work. Headed into town to check out the quilts at a local quilt show. The temperature is mild 17°C and this afternoon I plan to pick rhubarb and make a pie. Supper? Your guess is as good as mine. Some sewing also will be part of my afternoon/evening activity.
I´m not sewing anymore due to trembling hands.
@LindaOHio (92294)
Nothing going on here. Enjoy your Sunday.