Poop before coffee

By C
@ShyBear88 (52460)
After getting up after sleeping in a little bit. My husband came to lay back down so I could get up. I didn’t even get to start drinking my coffee before my 7 year old came down the stairs in just his underwear after being dressed for the day. I asked him why he changed? Nobody else in the house is in there underwear. He wouldn’t answer my question. The smell of poop hit my nose I knew I had to go and check out what the heck he did. Poop one of the steps, I’m his bedroom on the floor. Thank goodness I have a wet vacuum so I could scrub the floor.
Does he have a tummy problem?
@ShyBear88 (52460)
Why do you assume it’s a tummy problem? It’s not by the way it’s just him being a stubborn 7 year old that likes to cause trouble for attention
@RubyHawk (58957)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I hope he doesn’t have a stomach infection. If it continues you should get him to a doctor.
@ShyBear88 (52460)
No it’s not a stomach infection it’s not running that would be the key but it’s not. He is being a 7 year old looking for attention in the wrong way.
@RubyHawk (58957)
• Atlanta, Georgia
22h
@ShyBear88 You can’t always be sure about a little one. It doesn’t have to be a runny stomach to be an infection. I know from experience.
@ShyBear88 (52460)
13h
@RubyHawk true but he wasn’t an actually issue with pooping since he was 2.5. Plus I’m his mom and I tend to know the ins and outs on all of my kids and there normal and not so normal behavior. He is 7 so he is old enough to express what does and doesn’t feel right and when questioning him he clearly stated he did for attention. It’s not his stomach having an infection although now he might have given himself pink eye for not listening.
@sabtraversa (13247)
Not the way to start the morning, I hope your son is okay.
@ShyBear88 (52460)
He is more then okay he is grounded
@sabtraversa (13247)
4h
@ShyBear88 (52460)
3h
@sabtraversa on top of that he gave himself pinkeye lesson learned out your poop in the toilet