Life appreciation #1

@averygirl72 (31608)
Life. Waking up not in exciting mood is not good. I wake up this morning and I deeply appreciate that I'm awake for another day. I still have life. I'm not in the grave. I will again live with my family and friends. Just a few days ago a batch mate died which is as old as mine. See it can be possible that I'm gone now in this world but thank goodness I'm still here and alive. Even if it is hard to live being alive is just a big blessing because we have opportunities to savor life's goodness. I thank God for all you myLot friends that you are still given life and we are interacting with each other
@yanzalong (17554)
Effort must be made to prolong life: pray, keep good health, eat right, etc. God decides how long we will live.That's my thought.
@averygirl72 (31608)
True
@Adie04 (12738)
I agree that sometimes I could also wake up not feeling good. Monday blues as they say.
@averygirl72 (31608)
Yeah that feeling
@Adie04 (12738)
@averygirl72 Hormones I guess so.
Everyone deserves to be happy, including you. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
@averygirl72 (31608)
I'm happy now because I appreciate life now not hating it
@averygirl72 That's a good mentality.
@arunima25 (74067)
• Bangalore, India
I feel the same. Life is so unexpected and we have to be grateful to every little thing that we have. Waking up each day is a blessing and I rejoice it. Have a good day
@averygirl72 (31608)
I feel sorry to God for letting that negative feeling that I don't like my life. Being alive is the biggest blessing. Every new day we should appreciate
@arunima25 (74067)
• Bangalore, India
@averygirl72 You are right. But sometimes people go through extreme sufferings and depression that makes them feel so.
• Peoria, Arizona
Living is one of the easiest, but hardest things to do, but we can all find a way to be grateful that after everything we still get to exist, find enjoyment in the smallest of things, experience love, and appreciate living!
@averygirl72 (31608)
Life can get difficult but there are hundred of ways to enjoy life
@m_audrey6788 (56381)
Yes. I also being thankful to God for giving me a good life with good health. Have a great day
@dya80dya (26426)
We have to be thankful. This improves our mood.