RAIN

Defuniak Springs, Florida
It never really poured like the radar said it was going to, but it did rain a little bit for several hours. Which was more of an annoyance than a safety or weather issue. It looks like it's going to rain tonight and then tomorrow as well. So that puts a damper on the plans we were making for tomorrow. I just folded two loads of laundry and am trying to motivate myself to do another load or two before I give up for the evening. I probably won't do any more tonight. It'sjust not looking too promising. But whatever. LOL. What is everyone else up to tonight?
@moffittjc (106227)
• Gainesville, Florida
I was kind of hoping for rain today to cool things off, but no such luck. But it looks like our rain chances increase dramatically next week, so I’m hopeful for rain.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
It's rumbling outside so I'm sure we will get rain
@moffittjc (106227)
• Gainesville, Florida
23h
@thislittlepennyearns It seems like rain has been a constant for you this summer. Is it typical for you to get so much rain where you live? We’re having an unusually dry summer here in Gainesville. We haven’t been getting our typical daily afternoon thunderstorms like we usually do.
@tammys85 (28237)
• Baltimore, Maryland
We took one of my nieces out for her 21st birthday. It rained here too, but it wasn't as intense as yesterday.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Did she get to enjoy her first drink?
@tammys85 (28237)
• Baltimore, Maryland
@thislittlepennyearns I think she did. The bartender at the second place treated her like royalty lol.
It's been raining here as well, it's rare to have a sun light this week. Looks like rain season here is right on time.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
We were supposed to get a storm today and it passed over us so far.
@wolfgirl569 (57972)
• Marion, Ohio
Just relaxing for the evening here.