People borrow money and things and do not return it back

@ajithlal (14702)
Most times people would keep in contact when they need and borrows things and money and do not return it back. If you ask them they would start a fight and will avoid you and stop contacting at all. Most times you keep the relationships and friendships because you want them and would stop asking back, but people do take advantage of it. Have you ever been on such situation and what have you done on that situation?
@ianslash (60)
i guess we have that kind of people everywhere in the world....i also have that situation with my friends...well, in my case, i'd rather be the one who give up, because i dont want to lose friends..its ok with me if i lose few things rather than lose friends..
@ajithlal (14702)
Yes some people are good to keep while some are not.
@Beestring (9705)
I'm grateful that I haven't been on such situation.
@ajithlal (14702)
Nice that you are not in situations where people take advantage of you.
I just never loan anything out because I know how awful people are like you mention in your post.
@ajithlal (14702)
Some people are selfish and they are like parasites and they just use others.
@josie_ (9845)
Many times. But I believe in the saying," fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." It never gets repeated. Not with that particular person anyway. But unfortunately, I'm a "soft touch"
@ajithlal (14702)
I am also like soft person and even though I know they are taking advantage of me I do not want to lose them, but still I feel like a fool at the end of the day.
Many people does it espically i have these kind of friends hence they take money and wont return.. some times they do return after 3 or 4 months..
@ajithlal (14702)
Some do and some does not.