Tell Me About Upcoming Events You Are Looking Forward To

@Janey1966 (24170)
Carlisle, England
With all this doom and gloom going on around the world I thought I would ask you all if there is something POSITIVE you are looking forward to. It could be your own (or in my case) someone else’s wedding. It could be a meal out - even if it’s not until Christmas as in my case…or a sporting/music event. Anything, really. A little positivity goes a long way and it will keep us all in the right frame of mind telling everyone x
I delivered my cards to the store and he loved them. He is meeting me next week for my first payment. Amen.
@sharon6345 that is awesome news! Is he paying you as they sell or a certain amount for them ahead of time?
@sharon6345 oh that’s great. Your going to be busy creating more to build your stash back up.
@shaggin He placed an order and will pay one time.
@BarBaraPrz (40256)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Hi Janey! I'm looking forward to the sun coming out today. It's trying hard right now. Today's high is supposed to be 16°C but 20°C on Saturday.
@BarBaraPrz (40256)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@Janey1966 Do you talk to him?
This is a nice post. We could all use some positive things in our lives. I’m looking forward to having carrot cake on my husbands birthday in October. We share carrot cake as our favorite kind. I’m looking forward to a geocaching meet up in October where there will be an ice cream truck that is paid for so we can order whatever ice cream we want. I’m praying for nice weather since it will be outside and I will have the baby with me. If I could look at my calendar I could probably come up with some better ones but the baby just fell asleep next to me on the couch and I don’t want to leave her or wake her up by moving right now.
@Janey1966 (24170)
• Carlisle, England
What a lovely comment, thank you for that. I have never heard of geocaching. I would much rather you explain it than for me to take the easy route and check Wikipedia!x
@Janey1966 it’s like a modern day treasure hunt with the treasure just being trinkets and toys etc. The geocaches can be small and just contain a rolled up piece of paper to sign or large like an ammo can. They can be hidden under light pole skirts, in the woods, in guardrails etc. You use an app and gps or your phone navigation to find them. It’s addicting and fun.
I have many little things I want to do. Like finishing cleaning up the mess after coming back from my vacation.
@Janey1966 (24170)
• Carlisle, England
Where did you go?x
@Janey1966 I went to Aruba for 3 weeks.
@JESSY3236 (17339)
I am looking forward to December so I can find out if the Hepatitis C medicine I took worked. I also am thinking about going to New Jersey to see my boyfriend in November.
@Janey1966 (24170)
• Carlisle, England
Sending virtual hugs your way. I am sure the medicine has worked and you have your boyfriend that you are seeing in November to help get you through all the worry as well.x
• Shenzhen, China
I look forward to passing english exam in two months,the exam is upcoming in two months.
@Janey1966 (24170)
• Carlisle, England
Excellent! Confidence goes a long way my friend!