Investing Money

Romania
I remember when Bitcoin was 8 cents, I wanted to buy some, but didn't know how to and I couldn't find anybody to help me. I guess if I would be more persistent, today I would be a rich person. A few years ago, Bitcoin was much to expensive to start investing in it. I helped a friend, who has had a good return of investment from Bitcoin. I started investing in cryptocurrency, but things are not doing well currently. I have patience, I just hope that time will prove me right. What about you? Did you invest your money in cryptocurrency or stocks or any other things?
I have some crypto as well. Mostly Bitcoin, some BCH, plus XP and Doge. Liek you, I hope this bear market is over fast and we have bulls running wild again.
@evilamericans the only BCH I have are those I earned from the other site. Not sure about it but are they still paying?
Then, we will be dancing
@evilamericans If it will reach it's own all time high, you will be a rich man.
@florelway (23094)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I made a few investment 2 years ago not much but only small investment because it's the only amount I can afford. I made some good returns compared to what banks can offer.
So, you already sold what you had?
@florelway will you invest again?
@florelway (23094)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rappeter13 I take the small profit and transfer it to my fiat so I have to watch the movement closely.
@Jenaisle (14078)
No, I was afraid to take the risk. I would rather invest in something I can touch or see clearly what I can get out of it. I hope though that your investment would have a high ROI. Good luck!
I bought 2500 cronos for 6 cents per cronos, and there was a time it has reached 96 cents per cronos, but I thought it will go even higher, but I was wrong. Now it is 7 cents again. And I now have more than 8500 cronos. Thank you!
@Jenaisle (14078)
@rappeter13 Oh, that's sad. You would have so much money had you sold it when it was 96. Good luck next time.
@Jenaisle Hoping for good times to return. Nothing is lost, I just hope that the price of cronos will go up again.
@May2k8 (17920)
The problem is that there is no body that can oversee crypto money and I only collect a few crypto money.
I guess that this is the reason why somebody can make a lot of money in a short period of time. It takes money, courage and luck in order to get a good ROI. A lot of risk can be rewarded with a lot of money or with huge losses.
@yanzalong (18879)
No, I didn't. It takes a long time to investigate the truth of the site.
Yes, the majority of them are so called sh**coins, but you can make money with them, too.
@arunima25 (84744)
• Bangalore, India
I am not very comfortable investing in crypto currency as I don't have a clarity and knowledge about it. Moreover, the future of cryptos stay unclear in our country and government discourages it. My husband does invest a bit in stock market.
Governments tend to discourage it, that is for sure. I just hope that it will bring me some money.
@arunima25 (84744)
• Bangalore, India
@rappeter13 Wish you luck. Hope you make some good money there
I could never fully understand cryptocurrency so I never bothered with it.
Sometimes the chances are gone in this way. But now I think the cryptocurrency is so expensive and it is too risky for me to invest to it. I know I may lose another good opportunity to get rich
There are always new coins, but we can never know. I guess this is the only way to make a lot of money, unfortunately.
@AkoPinay (11547)
I only invested TIME collecting free cryptos since 2015 and HODL.
@Icydoll (36725)
I never invested in cryptocurrency . It is not legal in our country. I hope you receive good return in investment .
You cannot access the cryptomarket? Or you can and you will be punished if you get caught?
@Laurakemunto (12862)
• Kenya
I did trade trading but it was unsuccessful so I gave up
@leighnyork (1880)
I have never invested in cryptocurrency.
• Eldoret, Kenya
I'm intrested in doing such, but actually starting to look for information about it and to understand how it works has been a challenge.
@Maxveg (212)
• Kisumu, Kenya
No, scammers have invaded most online activities,I myself fear online investing bcoz of fraud or scam.
I guess life is full of fraud and scam. Unfortunately, it is very hard to make good money out of just work, we have to take risks in order to have the possibility to gain a lot. There is always the danger of losing money, but what can one do?
@RebeccasFarm (81259)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I only ever had investments when I worked for a big company.