Who doesn't bother to mark best response?

@bhchy1 (6051)
And why??
I love to mark my best responces. I have left some for now as I like the topics,responces. I have noticed that some people mark it and leave the topic to die. I want my topics to be open to all who want to respond. There are some really good helpful ones. I am not in any rush to end something helpful. Like for the moms with kid issues etc...
@asa010 (1129)
maybe i had a few misses but i usually do....but yes i fell its good to be appriciated.
@oriental (1051)
• Uruguay
I think like some of you that you should wait before marking a best answer. One day, at least. It would be a good idea if myLot divides One's Discussions in two: 1) One's questions and 2) One's answers, so you can easily find the discussions you have posted. I would say that nearly all of myLot members answer much more discussions than they post.
Sometimes I find there really isn’t a best response if it’s sort of a general question, and it’s unfair to all those that posted, so I rate instead. Very diplomatic. ;)
@labatt113 (401)
I do as much as I can rememer but like the othe rposter said many times this screen just sits there. Same with responses I hate it,
@skittlez353 (1404)
Hey! That`s a great discussion! My name is Ashley Leigh. I am fairly new to MyLot and have met a lot of nice people already! I was wondering if I could add you to *My Buddies*. That way, when you post new discussions I can reply to them and share my opinions. I hope that`s okay. Please let me know. I can also help you make more money on MyLot. Also, if you have MySpace, I`m on there everyday. Mine is www.myspace.com/skittlez353. MyLot is a really great way to make some extra money. You just have to be devoted. That`s how I see it. I`m a stay-at-home job so I just think of this as my way of making extra diaper money and it helps. I hope I can reply to more of your discussions though, please let me know if I can add you. xO` [ASHLEY] PS - IM GOING TO START DOING THE BEST RESPONSE. I ALWAYS FORGET!!!
@ssh123 (31096)
After posting the discussion, when mylotees respond, it may take 3 to 4 days to get sufficient (some what good response) responses, so that the best response can be marked. Rating can be given immediately.
@Aali311 (6125)
I have not marked any yet but I will soon.
Ppl who are busy in posting responses
@fritz27 (1137)
i post dumb things that rarely get answers. i only had 1 topic ( what p*sses you off ) to post the best response to!!! so....if i'm ever lucky enough to have responses, i'll post the best response. ok?!
@babray06 (1787)
I should have noted your question earlier. This is exactly what I asked about a minute ago? I have not received any, may be my one's are not good enough.
@slimfox (900)
im waiting to get more response on them..i just started last week..
@Duvessa (913)
I've attempted to try & mark the best responses for my tpocis, but every time I try it just goes to a blank page & sits there doing nothing. I wonder why that is?
@SunnyDays (1071)
• Bahamas
I would love to but obviously they still have a problem
how do you mark best answer-i choose one but then the screen just sits there