Just got my first paypal payment from Associated Content

@Metallion (2228)
Hi everyone, I have been doing one article a day at Associated Content the past 5 days and just had the site review one of my articles and pay me. They say it can take a week or so to review an article, but one of mine was reviewed in 2 days and I received the payment the next day in my paypal. It was $5, not bad for about 10 minutes of work! If you want to check it out, and want a referral link let me know in this thread and I'll post it. Or you can just look up the site and join on your own, it's up to you!
@Priceless (1278)
Thats good, Message me it! What are the articles about??
@Metallion (2228)
I've done articles about Black Friday Shopping and how it went (that's the one I already had reviewed and was paid $5 for), also done some on my feelings of what teams will make the NFL playoffs, good games for a "poker night" for your friends, how to have a nice dinner out with your toddler so that you enjoy it and so do the people around you. Those are a few examples of what I've written
I would like to know more about it please post a link :] thank you!
@Metallion (2228)
Here is my link. Basically choose a type of article to write, write one that is well thought out with good grammer and spelling and a clear subject and my guess is you will do well with it. http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.html?refer=33572