What attracts you to a man?

@estherlou (5017)
I tend to look at a man's hands. Are they strong looking and do you see the veins in them, or are they soft. I like a nice smile and a sense of humor. What about you? no off-color remarks please!
Eyes. Do they look gentle and soft? Do they sparkle when he is happy or having naughty thoughts? Can you look into them and tell when he is thinking about you? Or worse, do they look cold and distance. I love the eyes. The mouth may lie. The body can learn to lie. But they eyes they tend to have a harder time with lying. They can only lie after many years of practice.
@estherlou (5017)
You're right. Didn't someone once say "the eyes are the mirror to the soul"? You can tell a lot about a person's character by their eyes.
@loved1 (5332)
I want to see a genuine smile and a sense of humor. I also like someone who has a positive attitude and treats all people with respect.
@leanette (3002)
I notice their eyes and smile first :) yes and a strong build!