Kids Homework

kids homework - abcs
@shogun49 (437)
Do you think children in elementary school get too much homework, and also that their homework might be too hard for them?
@sedel1027 (17851)
I think my son as an adequate amount of homework. What he has maybe take him 10 minutes to do. I think that the quality of education can be much better. I do find that some homework an be difficult, but a lot of the difficult has to do with the style of teaching the teacher uses. For example, I have a friend who has twins who have always been in separate classes in the same school. In first grade one was taugh to read by phoentics and the other by memorizing words. The child taught my phonetics reads well and the other child struggles.
@shogun49 (437)
Thank you for your response, I especially agree with you about the style of teaching the teacher uses.
• South Africa
Yes I definately think they get too much homework. Many people in our country have to hire help for them before they even reach highschool! I think teachers could definately be more fair when assigning homework tasks. The heavy workload affects the child as well as the whole family! Kids should have some time to be kids :)
@shogun49 (437)
Thanks for your response, I agree with you.