new book

@jgeo78 (41)
has anyone read the new stephen king book out. i just saw it on the shelves..
@myklj999 (35423)
• Olney, Illinois
I haven't read it yet, but I have a friend who's reading it, and he says it's the first book that he's had nightmares about.
@jgeo78 (41)
thats bad.. i have to get it but with xmas coming i am spending most of my money for others. maybe i will get it from someone else.. hint hint ... for those you know me.. jk. thanks though for letting me know. now i am so curious .. i love anything scary.
@juicemilk (2286)
I dont think this one was scary at all, it was more of a love story
@juicemilk (2286)
If you m ean Lisey's Story, I finished reading it a couple weeks ago. It was good, it was a bit confusing at first, as he keeps skipping from the present back into events that happened in the past. But after a while you get used to it, and it really is a great story. I hope someone buys it for you for christmas!
@jgeo78 (41)
i hope so too.. kinda hinted to my fiance. so it is sort of like it.. he always went from the past to the present and back and forth.. but in the end it is always worth reading..