'twas the night before Christmas and.....

@twinkleD (361)
what do you do the night before Christmas? Do you have anything that you do traditionally every year. My daughter and i always leave two mince pies on a plate by the fire place. One open, for Father Christmas and one wrapped for him to take home for Mrs Christmas along witha small glass of juice (no alchohol, don't want him crashing his sleigh!). We then leave a few chopped carrots for the reindeers with a bowl of milk so that they have enough energy for delivering the rest of the presents. My daughter always leaves a letter for Father Christmas too,thanking him for coming. Once we have got all of that ready she takes her Christmas stocking upstairs, hangs it on the end of the bed and then we snuggle in for a Christmas story before lights out. It normally takes a few goodnights and an hour or so before she falls asleep. then i'm downstairs like a mad thing getting presents, food and goodies all ready for Christmas day. I love it! How about you?
@jillbeth (2710)
We throw everyone in the car and drive around and admire all the neighbors Christmas lights.
@twinkleD (361)
thats a fun idea. we generally go delivering friends presents on christmas eve so tend to see a lot of lights on the way home.
@pusibaba (1010)
i usually party and celebrate with friends .at 12'o' clock i pray to to keep me away from bad spirits.......to keep alive the spirit of xmas .....