Have u received this month's payment?

i haven't by now............
@Solja420 (2506)
no nobody has because they only pay on the 15th of every month..so if you have over 10$ you should get payed soon
ok thanx for telling this, i thought they pay on ne day b4 15th
• Finland
hi solja420, so can you do this 10 dolars per month? Or more? Or less? I am asking because it seems that it comes so few cents for so much talking? What is the way to earn more, in shorter time? Does it depends on what?
@disvachic (10120)
no i havent got paid yet they said on or b4 the 15th of the month.
ok thanx
@istanto (8565)
Not yet,I just get mylot alerts to update my payment information so i believe we will get paid soon. just stay tuned, you will get your payments.
yeh even i got that alert, may b soon they'll pay
@expect007 (360)
i also not get the payment because i had earned only $5...i think it will take a long time when i reach $10.......
not too much time, i think
@icequeen (2841)
No...not yet...
ok, thnx for replying
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I haven't yet. I thought they send them out on the 15th.
ok, thanx
a bag of money - a bag of money
haven't received payment from myLot yet because they stated that on or before December 15th they will process the payment and i am qualified for that. I check my email everyday to find out if Mylot payed Ikobo but then still no mail but just bulk mails from myLot discussion replies. although it's only $10, i'm still excited about being payed by free membership!:)
ya just like u, even i am xcited to get my first payment
@R3fl3XioN (3214)
• France
No ! Nobody because payments are made on 15th december.
ok thanx a lot for telling me abt this
@Sorathian (4329)
• Pakistan
I Think Mylot Will pay Us On 14th Of December
oh is that so, i didn't knew that
@akshit007 (828)
No i have not received this months payment. Actually i have joined mylot only a week back. So i dont expect a payment now. But iam sure that i will get it next month.
ok ok, ya surely u'll get it by next month, till then gud luck
@SACH4ISHA (1164)
animal - animal
it will be on 15 dec so try to make it more i still don't reach to minimum payout so i am working on that
i think they pay u wht u have earned upto the last day of the last month n not this month, this mnth's earning's u'll get in next month
Let's wait and see on 14th Dec
@Sir_bobby88 (8242)
confirm no one has received payment for this month is because they only pay us between 11 - 15 of each month yea
@jcvelina (1256)
i haven't received my payment yet as well for december 15th. i think myLot would process the earnings on or before the 15th of each month. needless to say i am excited to get my first earnings and i haven't decided yet on how to spend it. maybe i would just save it.
@jcvelina (1256)
payments are processed by myLot on or before the 15th of every month. if you have made minimum payout by the end of the month, myLot would process the payment on or beofre the 15th. try to check your paypal or ikobo account on the 15th and you would see your payout.
@jcvelina (1256)