The doctor

United States
September 18, 2006 7:16am CST
Im thinking about going to the doctor. My skin hurts when people touches me. Its like my whole body is sore. Kinda like a bad sun burn feels. It last for about a week or so goes away then comes back from time to time. I have no idea whats causeing this.
3 responses
@sedel1027 (17851)
• United States
18 Sep 06
You may have an early case of the flu. Can't hurt to go to the doctor to have it checked out.
@browneyes (395)
• United States
18 Sep 06
My skin does this when my allergies are bad . Or just before I get sick , cold ect....
@drilyas (843)
• Pakistan
18 Sep 06
you should contact dermatalogist