shopping

@mcmomss (2601)
When do you start your Christmas shopping?
@crixti (223)
Christmas Tree
I will start my Christmas shopping a week before Christmas.
I already started. I went to wal mart about 3 weeks ago and there were clearance sections and found toys my nephews love and cute little pony's cushion things for my nieces. I only have to buy one more gift for 3rd nephew and Im done for the kids! I am so happy. I found things my nephews and nieces love for unter $20. I just need to look for the adults family members........
I try to start around August. Sometimes before if I find a good deal for someone. I'm always done a month or two in advance.
@prncesssly (1375)
Every year i tell myself i'm going to start at the end of october, early november but it never happens! And then December rolls around and the malls are packed no matter when or where you go. But my husband and I were actually talking about this today and we're going to try to start within the next couple of weeks. We don't have many people to buy gifts for. However, my husband's family lives in a different state so we have to get things in time so we can ship them down there, so his family receives their gifts on time.
@anand20 (214)
next week
@psmohan (1883)
During christmas vacation a day or two before. we purchase gifts for distribtuing to children on that day though.
@ilse72 (1453)
I Christmas shop all year long and am usually finished by the end of October. I pick up things as I see them when I know it is something perfect for a particular person on my list. I get my husband's and boy's "wish lists" around September 1st and that is why I can finish up so early. :) It leaves me free to enjoy watching everyone else shop.
I started my Christmas shopping last month.
I usually start a month before but I have things in my head that I already want to buy.
I already started mine.. I normally start when they have the back to school sales, labor day sales, columbus day sales.. Any of those times I will get a ton of stuff and definately go when they have early bird sales.. You can save alot of money then..
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
As early as possible but no matter how early you start I never finish until christmas eve.
i always watch for things that my family might like. i'll buy whenever...sometimes i forget i have things stuffed in my closet! then, it is a surprise for me too!
ask something special with me!
@NJmom2002 (189)
2 months before
i pick up stuff all year round but i get really serious around thanksgiving.
I need to go ahead and start. I usually start earlier than this. i hate crowds. i cant stand going to the stores during the christmas season!
I start shopping in August every year. I never have to purchase anything in december. I don't have to hustle and bustle for gifts. I also save alot of money this way. But this year is a bit different. I'll be shopping from my website so I have to only shop for the kids.. My mom is getting bedding sets. My sister home decor,my brother gift cards to stores,newphew cash,(3) boys.. daughter toys,cash,snack packs,
@mai720 (329)
usually in december.
@lwethu (242)
• South Africa
I am planning to start now buying clothes for my son and my siblings now ,becuase if start late i wont get nice cloths