A wish for my fellow My lotters

@teenal (1404)
Dublin, Ireland
Someone sent this good wish to me so id like to pass it on Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself. An unexpected phone call from an old friend. The fastest line at the grocery store. A good sing along song on the radio. Your keys right where you look. I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare. I wish you a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
That's really sweet! thanks for passing it on!! and it's right to say that it takes a minute to find a special person, and hour to appreciate them, a day to love them but an entire life to forget them! :D