who loves pastries?

pastries..... - yummy and fattening. sigh!
and who makes them? never mind the extra calories and the extra weight we'd be carrying if we eat them! i've always loved them.! anybody care to share her recipes with me?
@chiyosan (30194)
haha i love pastries too i find some of them really yummy and sweet.. :)
who wouldn't love to have these treats once in a while? do you bake, by any chance? what's your fave?
@umavarma1 (926)
even i love pastries choclate truffle: 6 ounces nestle choco chips 1 egg 1/2 teaspoon vanilla dash of salt 3/4 milk cup mix ingredients n microwave 4 2 minutes. put in blender for 1 minute.put in cups n refrigerate until set
wow, thanks for the recipe! you're the first person who have actually shared one with me. i'll try this out and i'll come back to you to tell you how is it, okay? thanks once again!
i love pastries.who cares about the calories?besides i thought a voluptuous figure was back in vogue!i can gorge on infinite amount of chocolate pastreis!
hooray for you! i am a small person, just a little below 5 feet in height and after i had my 3rd child, i had difficulty in keeping the pounds away. but my husband always reassures me that he loves me and not my figure, so, let's eat! lol!
@sunita64 (6470)
I love pastries specially pine apple one but I do not know how to make them.
which one? pies? pastries or cake? i know some of them altho i don't have much practice with pies. wish i can share my concoctions with you! thanks for ropping by!
@931839 (52)
• Pakistan
i love them a lotttttt...yummy!!
yummy indeed! thanks for dropping by!
@Sir_bobby88 (8242)
I love to eat pastries but when you ask me how to make them , it is real headache for me yea .... i am simply not a good cook .....
that's okay. a lot of people don't know how, too. i didn't, when i first got married and the process of learning how was really a painful one for me, both physically (because of the numerous burns and cuts i've had and emotionally coz of the unkind remarks on my cooking). so, just keep on trying and you'll get there somehow.
@shob2201 (620)
I don't like making them. But, I love eating them. I love chocolate pastries.
@avi_love (457)
girls like pastries
you bet! i love them even if i'm not a girl anymore (sounds like britney's song, huh?).
@suscan (1955)
I love pastries,and this season always has such good food. Everybody is making their favorite recipes.I don't make pastries much,I usually make candy every year.
yeah, hurray for the season! at least, we have every reason to eat a lot of pastries this time. lol! what sort of candy do you make?
most pastries I love are donuts, cakes, pretzels that make my mouth watering their so sweet especially if made from chocolates and mocha it give more my appetite put in highest gastronomical order.
@Maxoo436 (69)
Lol dumb question! Everyone loves pastries, girl and boys alike! I drive half my class nutts talking about pastries! lol.
@avi_love (457)
girls