About God

@Astarte (812)
Italy
"I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time." Friedrich Nietzsche * Do you Agree? What do you think about?
@nuel_h (1593)
i dont see why people dont believe in god though... thanks, have a gut day and ALWAYS give best response, +, - mark to people who really deserved it.
@Astarte (812)
I've said that I'm not christian, not that I'm atheist :P
@AKRao24 (25395)
Thats true 1 Gos is after all is actreater nd destroyer, nothing goes on without his will. Every thing on this earth for that matter universe is created by him. We are also created by him and he has assigned every one of us with some duties to perform, so that mother nature can florish herself ! He doesn't crave for the praises of ours ! He knows what we are doing and how we are doing. Our mere existance is the evidence that God is there and we accept the fact that there is nobody else greater than him ! So I think its a man made idea to paise the God always ! Yes Thanking him for blessing us with human life is understood and I think that we all must do when ever it is possible !
@Astarte (812)
I'm not christian but Thanx for you Reply, Interesting point of you ;-)
@Tisifone (639)
I don't believe in a God as the churches are telling us...