Question

@kaunter (154)
Estonia
What it takes to make a successful discussion?I want to get more than 10 responses to my discussions.I get only like 3 or 4.What should i discuss about? Thank you for your help
@anne_143god (5388)
I also have the same problem I post alot every day and sometimes I dont get any response. Maybe we should think a better topic but I'am this day that atlast my discussion was included on the top discussion.
@Darkwing (21586)
If you find out Kaunter, please let me know. I have started, or attempted to start, five discussions and received a total of two responses between the five. I thought they were interesting, yet some of this repeated ones are answered all the time, with huge numbers. I don't understand at all. Sorry.
@xtinelee (3374)
You should discuss something personal, and as precise as possible. It has to be interesting, and would probe people to answer it.
I say that the discussion has to be well rounded and has to have many answeres to it. If not then it wont last long. I noticed that some of these discussions are here for months