What do you do when you get a backache ?

December 12, 2006 11:50pm CST
The pass few days i keep getting a back ache while driving or standing for a long time.. Do you think i should consult a doctor or should be fine if do a little excercise for my back.
2 responses
@xtinelee (3377)
• Singapore
13 Dec 06
I would apply some medication, usually chinese one works for me, or put myself on a massager. If you sprain your back, you better see a doctor.
• India
13 Dec 06
I don't think its a sprain.. I have a massager.. Will try tat. Hope it works or will surely consult da doctor
@sweetcakes (3505)
• United States
26 Sep 07
Avoid activities that caused a pain, especially lifting, bending or twisting until the pain has gone for a few days. Get moving as soon as possible, but try not to stay in one position, or do any one activity for more than 30 minutes.