What Is Your Stress Level?

Although everyone responds differently, major life changes are some of the biggest causes of stress, both positive and negative. This interactive tool gauges your stress level based on the number of life changes you have had recently. your score indicates a rough estimate of your current stress level and the likelihood that you will have health problems due to stress in the next 12 to 18 months. Short-term (acute) stress can keep you awake at night and make you feel irritable and edgy. High stress levels over a long period of time (chronic stress) can cause serious health problems such as high blood pressure, and it can weaken your immune system and make it difficult for your body to fight disease. Stress is linked to health conditions such as depression, heart disease, and asthma. 1
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Stress can also be good.. It can drive people towards growth, and activity. It can make people do better... It depends on the type of stresses... Learning how to turn stress and anger into a healthy motivation to drive on and live.. can be very good for a person or how to relieve stress at the right times... My Stress level is very high, I am always very busy and multitasking down many things. Most of the time I cope and handle it just fine, and even use it as motivation to keep pushing forward.. but it does not mean I do not have my crashes once in awhile. Balance is the key.. Take care! :) .
@bhchy1 (6050)
My stress level is what keep me going...lol
@1alyssa (758)
my stress level is very high right now that is why i am here trying to keep my mind off of it i am seven month pregant with my fourth child and my boyfriend and i just broke up about a month ago i am on bed rest right now so there really isn't that much i can do right now i do not have a car he took that when we split up he was suppost to come and take me to the store to get things i needed and decided not to come or even call and let me know he wasn't coming that is wrong and he won't answer the phone when i call him i guess he found something better to do